Finance Officer, Pro-ELT
The aim of the Pro-ELT project is to strengthen English teaching and learning in Malaysia through a blended training approach that includes: quality face to face delivery, supported distance learning and integrated proficiency and methodology training. Successful applicants will be based at the British Council Bangsar office, C-10-04, 10th Floor Wisma Goshen, Plaza Pantai, No. 5 off Jalan Pantai Baru 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
|Closing date||06 January 2014|
The post holder will provide financial analyst support to the Pro-ELT Project team. The main duties and responsibilities are:
- To carry out all payment processes to customers, staff, vendors as well as trainers & senior trainers to fulfill customer financial needs/requirements.
- To carry out all receipting processes and ensure agreed policies are followed strictly.
- Support of budget management and fulfillment of FABS OS role.
- To manage petty cash imprest and assure that all petty cash vouchers approved are within the limits set out in the approval limits.
- To submit vendor & customer creation forms to vendor creators in the Philippines.
- To liaise with vendors for the submission of monthly statements of account for the purpose of vendor statement reconciliation process.
- To support colleagues in the Pro-ELT project team in day to day administrative work related to the project.
- First Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience in financial processes and project management.
- Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and language skills in both spoken and written English and Malay.
How to apply
Send your completed application form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Finance Officer Pro-ELT’ in the email subject line.