To provide effective financial support services to ensure an efficient, secure and appropriately controlled financial environment that support the objectives of the operations in Malaysia.
|Closing date||04 May 2015|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
Providing finance support in day-to-day procurement process (30%)
• Processing payment to staff, vendors and students.
• Invoices are scanned and forwarded to Finance Hub for invoice processing.
• Processing off-system payment as per required by operation and corporate standards.
• Vendor creation forms are scanned and forwarded to Finance hub to create/ amend vendor master data.
• Update necessary files related to payment process.
Providing finance support in day-to-day customer creation and collection process (20%)
• Income receipts on Cash Journal are posted on daily basis and clearance checked to bank statement.
• Customer creation forms are scanned on scheduled time.
Ensuring all month-end tasks are completed within set deadlines (10%)
• Recording and parking of standard journals into SAP system.
• Liaising with selected vendors to obtain statement of accounts for vendor reconciliation to be prepared by Finance hub
Guidance and support on SAP and any finance related matter (10%)
• Providing appropriate guidance and information to respective internal & external stakeholders on finance-related issues promptly, clearly and accurately.
• Responding to various queries from internal staffs and customers/vendors.
Providing finance support in day-to-day staff travel and expense claim process (10%)
Supporting the implementation of GST (10%)
• Checking of documents (tax invoices & staff claims) to ensure GST compliance.
• Providing guidance to respective internal & external stakeholders on GST related queries.
Supporting Internal & External Audit Processes (10%)
• Assisting team members in relation to auditors’ request.
How to apply
Please visit this link for the application procedure: Finance Officer