Education Services Manager (Research)
This role will have particular focus on conducting, commissioning and analysing quantitative and qualitative market research, ensuring that the output is highly relevant and of practical value to our UK clients.
|Closing date||18 March 2014|
Context and Environment:
Our work is structured into 3 main units: Arts, Education & Society and English language. The Education & Society team comprises staff whose skill and experience are drawn from relevant sectors with close working relationships with other British Council teams in East Asia. Services for International Education Marketing (SIEM) is our offer to (mainly) UK educational institutions, based upon a regional model of delivery with clear financial and delivery targets for four core service strands - Partnering and Consultancy, Marketing, Training and Development and Education Intelligence.
- Market research and data analysis – support the implementation of relevant research commissioned by individual clients or consortium as well as supporting the delivery of customer-focused research products as stipulated by the Head of Research and Consultancy.
- Astuteness to commercial demands and business urgency - the person will be required to gather regular intelligence on education development in Malaysia, communicate in an efficient and timely manner any opportunities and intelligence gathered and be able to present them.
- Contribute to realistic and well researched national project policies/plans.
- Work closely with other managers to ensure links and opportunities are shared and opportunities for new work are developed wherever possible.
Other responsibilities and main duties:
- Data collection and analysis.
- Report writing.
- Contribution and active participations in forums and conferences to demonstrate confidence, thought-leadership and knowledge of the sector.
- Support regional research and editorial work as stipulated by the Regional Head of Research and Consultancy.
How to apply
Send your completed application form to us at email@example.com quoting ‘Education Services Manager (Research)’ in the email subject line.