Education and Society Programmes Manager
To work as a member of the Education and Society team to effectively manage, facilitate and deliver high quality, services and project outcomes to internal and external customers to meet the Council’s strategic objectives. The post involves planning and delivery of projects with a range of external stakeholders such as the Malaysian Ministry of Education and corporate partners.
|Location||Wisma Selangor Dredging|
|Closing date||03 September 2014|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- With guidance from the Deputy Director Education and Society, to plan, prepare and deliver both short and long term projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and evaluate projects for internal and external customers e.g. scorecard, business risk management, British Council publications.
- To input on extending the British Council’s sphere of influence, strengthen existing relationships and achieve corporate objectives.
- To lead and manage project staff.
- To keep updated professionally to ensure high standards are maintained so that the British Council remains at the forefront of best practice.
- To be an active member of the Kuala Lumpur Education and Society team and to deputies for Deputy Director Education and Society as necessary.
- Safeguarding and Quality Control:
Ensure safeguarding and guidelines are applied and upheld in line with standards and policy for the following areas:
- Child protection
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Health and Safety
- Teaching Quality Standards
How to apply
Send your completed application form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the 'Education and Society Programmes Manager' position in the email subject line.