Assistant Examinations Services Officer (Aptis)
This role is responsible for the support of day-to-day exams delivery, ensuring this meets or exceeds standards and expectations of customers, exam bodies and the British Council.
The role will report to the Examinations Services Officer (Non-IELTS) and will also work together with the Examinations Services Officer for test delivery across Malaysia. Some travel will be involved and at weekends.
|Reference number||Assistant Examinations Services Officer (Aptis)|
|Closing date||06 October 2013|
Provide support to the exams administration and delivery for a wide range of UK and non-UK examinations (University, Professional, ESOL, School exams as well as entrance and admission tests).
- Assist in delivery of examination sessions and materials in accordance to the Examinations Customer Services Standards (EXCSS) and the exam boards’ standards.
- Maintain necessary security record and ensure all relevant reports are sent to the exam boards.
- Administer and update the candidates’ master data progressively in order to track the number of registered candidates, candidate’s details.
- Manage test day & venue logistics which includes arrangement for signage, transport and desk requests, and test day packing.
- Manage invigilators’ roster.
- Assist in candidate results or any announcements to candidates.
- Assist in unpacking of exams materials from the exams boards.
- Responsible for processing key codes and exam results.
Provide excellence in customer service for Other Exams.
- Answer all queries and provide accurate information to potential customers related to Other Exams received by mail, email, fax or telephone within 2 days.
- Recognise, understand and uphold the British Council’s corporate values: People, Integrity, Mutuality, Creativity and Professionalism.
- Distribute customer surveys to Aptis clients quarterly.
- Assist ESO in administering and organising seasonal training to the invigilator team before registration for any particular exam is open.
How to apply
Send your completed application form to us at email@example.com quoting ‘Assistant Examinations Service Officer, APTIS’ in the email subject line.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications that do not include the completed job application form will not be considered.