How to participate?
Sign up for any course during the period from 15 November–18 December 2018!
- Book a placement test online - Young Learner English Courses
- Book a placement test online - Adult English Courses
- A total of 15 iPads to be won.
- 3 iPads to be given away each week!
Terms and conditions:
- The contest starts on 15 November and ends on 18 December 2018.
- The contest is a lucky draw is organised by the British Council in Malaysia. It is open to those who sign up for adult (SMART, myClass and CELTA) and young learner courses during the period above. Contestants stand a chance to win iPads. Weekly successful signups will be automatically enrolled into the lucky draw. There will be a new set of names each week in the running to win the iPads.
- Any cancellation of signups will forfeit the chance of being in the running for the lucky draw.
- If the winner cancels the course, the prize will need to be returned in its original condition.
- A total of 15 units are available throughout the contest period – 3 units to be given away each week.
- Upon notification, winners are to collect their prizes from the British Council centres that they have registered in. They must bring their NRIC, student ID and passport number for verification.
- By participating in this contest, the participant agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, instructions or methods shall result in the participant being disqualified from the contest. By participating in this contest, the participant consents for their particulars to be posted on www.britishcouncil.my or any other medium as the British Council sees fit for announcing the winners.
- British Council’s decision on the winners of the prizes shall be final and conclusive. Any correspondence, complaint or appeal will not be entertained by the British Council at any time during or after the contest period.
- By accepting the prizes, the winners expressly grant permission to the British Council and its agencies to use their names, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade or other purposes without further compensation and notice.
- The prizes set out above shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the winners and the British Council excludes itself from all warranties and liabilities in connection with the prizes to the fullest extent permitted by law. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other item.
- British Council Malaysia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participants that are found or suspected of tampering with the contest submission process, the operation of this contest or to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions.
- British Council Malaysia reserves the right:
a) to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these terms and conditions and participants shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, deletions, variations or additions
b) at any time, to change any aspect of the contest (including the prizes or discontinuing the contest) without prior notice, and
c) at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the contest in event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control. By continued participation in this contest, the participant will be deemed to have accepted any changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations and additions which may be published on www.britishcouncil.my